Pages

My Favorite Friday Nights at the Metro

Well, for one, it's always nice to eat comfort food on a Friday night and two, the beer and good company sounds perfect with live band after all the hard week's work!

I'm an oyster lover! Seafood lover in general. Baked oysters are treats I can't resist. I could eat them all night if it wasn't all too bad for my health by eating excessive amount of it. So, I just savor each mouthful as I can! lol


Luckily, Oyster Boy is just around the block. Walking distance from the office and my dorm. Situated in Metrowalk Ortigas at Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. 




Perfectly baked sumptuous and to-die-for oysters! mmmm :p


If you'd like to check out their menu, you can look it up here http://www.munchpunch.com/oyster-boy-metrowalk/menu


As a grilled squid lover, I'd rate their food 8. 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. It is actually a must-order for me. I have it wherever I can, whenever I go out: to dine or to drink. I assume some of my usual readers might have noticed my oyster and grilled squid posts before. I apologize but can't help but share the goodness over and over..I'm sorry :D

Two of my favorite seafood

 Cheers? haha

After the food, we drink! This is your usual Friday night scenario at the metro. An open courtyard full of people, drinking and dining, enjoying the company of office mates, colleagues, friends and family over beer, food and live music.




One of Philippine's best selling commercialized beers. San Mig Strong Ice.


Happy together <3

Okay, too much beer should not be the culprit behind acting silly all night.
It should be the great companion who you're free to be yourself with all the time :)
'til next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...