Pages

Manila Ocean Park: Oceanarium and Moonlight Adventure

I'm a normal gemini person with a variety of interests. I shift or add interests every so often. But my love for animals never falter. And I must say that I am very fortunate to have a partner who is also on the same page as I was: spontaneous, out going, animal lover and is open to experience different things all the time to name a few. And, like all other couples, we always look out for new attractions and gimik spots, simply to hang out for entertainment and/or break away from work.

Today, I'll be sharing with you guys our short but fun visit to Manila Ocean Park. Scheduled right after our little tour in Fort Santiago, Intramuros on Independence Day, June 12, 2012.



My agenda during regular holidays: no work, all play. If not, I'll just be at home - sleeping :p 
Here are some of the pictures I took during our adventure at the Ocean Park:



A stone fish out of its camouflage 
 Remember Gigolo? :p

 A school of fish
Now Entering: Oceanarium ng bonggang bongga! hehe
:)
Sharks swimming everywhere! <3
Taking a little rest

Right under the lovers: they were paired like this the whole time.
Practicing his telekinetic ability! lol



Now we move on to the Musical Fountain Show, held every 6:00pm. Really cool show with a simple story and features some of the most famous fish in the sea. Kids and kids at heart will surely enjoy the show.

Let's get this show started!






Amazing Musical Fountain Show! Hello Nemo :)
Singing and dancing Star fishies :p
Look at the scale of the fountain is compared to the height of the human scaled star fishes..
Shades of blue
Mr. Octopus
Pink is cute
Thank you for reading my blog. 'till next time folks! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...