Pages

Reliving the Kids in us at Enchanted Kingdom

Once again, let's bring out the kids in us! Philippines' largest theme park so far located in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. It is still one of the best places to have bonding with family and friends. I caters to kids, kids at heart and even adults. 


It started with a joke actually. My boss' kiddos are coming to the Philippines from Singapore. She wanted to give them a good time and hang out with kids their age...long story anyways, but it was a great idea to spend the weekend with my bosses, their kids, my sister and Ian.

with my sister, Diane

There were little drops of rain that morning but it didn't stop us from having fun! In fact, it's better that way so we can protect ourselves from the harmful rays of the sun on an outdoor theme park - vain! lol

I'll be showing you guys the rides I enjoyed the most at the park, given that I'm a little over 20 and the kiddie rides fail to amuse me anymore. :p

EksTreme Adventure at Enchated Kingdom. Be lifted at 120 feet from the ground..you know what happens next. I shouted my lungs out twice with this ride! 

Anchor's Away. Be swayed on a pendulum manner for up to 70 degrees! The best seats are on the opposite ends I tell you! 

Ready for the ride!

Space Shuttle. My personal favorite! I think I rode it about twice or thrice. It gives me the hype! Rolling over 6 times back and forth! 



Swan Lake. Probably the most romantic and serene rides in the park. 

Janet and Shaun pedaling their way away

Flying Fiesta. Floating seats. It was sweetly fun <3 Photo credits to my sister, Diane


Wheel of Fate. A Ferris wheel taking you to the high up above to see the whole of Laguna.


Different sights I took while enjoying our time on the Wheel of Fate.
Jungle Outpost featuring Jungle Log Jam

Rio Grande Rapids

 Space Shuttle

Time for a walk around the park : Brooklyn Style =)





Hey Look! I found Eldar! Enchanted Kingdom's Wizard Mascot

Last but not the least, 4D Discovery Theater

We took another EKsTreme Adventure ride after this before we headed home :)

'till next time guys! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...