Pages

Big Bad Burgers at the Shack!

Hi guys! I've got another story to tell! This goes out to my fellow Kapampangan foodies
and to travelers spending the night or just passing by me beloved Angeles City! We've discovered yet another badass burger in town. 

It opened March 23, 2013 at the backyard of a simple home in Sampaguita St., in Nepo Subdivision. It is owned by Villarosa cousins, who studied at the top competing schools in the city - Chevalier School, Holy Family Academy and Holy Angel University to name a few. And with that, they're hosting a contest based on the number of alumni participants per week as per school designation. Pretty awesome right! :)




Me and my friends about to taste the wonder burgers paired with our favorite beers :)

And now we eat!
Ordered Roshan Burger for tonight costing me P250.00 introductory price. 
For size comparison, I put my galaxy y beside my burger to make an easier guess.

I was expecting a more solid burger though, and a grilled version too on the menu. This one is super tender and heavy, I would highly recommend it for any hungry person out there. Good one!
A full blown burger bonanza designed to give me the extra pound! argh! can I put #nodiet hashtag? pair this with beer and the best company = a perfect night! :)



 Visit their official Facebook Page @ The Burger Shack to get the latest buzz and promos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...